TXTcollector grabs all txt/csv/xml and other format files from the directory of your choice and combines them into a new (larger) file.
This can come in handy: I use TXTcollector myself to grab a CD full of readme’s to enable me to read them all in one go. At work I use it to combine daily and weekly reports and to merge server backup logs. Some users find this application perfect for combining their network log files.
- Grabs all specific format files from a directory and combines them
- Puts directory-, file name and separator between each text file
- Possibility to add your own extensions and separators
- Popup list with files ready to be merged
- Able to recursively search directories
- Allows continuous merging (without Carriage Returns)
- Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7
****** Download Software ******