This is what I wanted to do as I’ve got two Google IDs, so I found out the way to run multiple GTalks simultaneously…
How to do it:
- Create a shortcut to GTalk on your desktop (if you dont have currently).
- Go to the properties of the shortcut. There in the target, you’ll see something like: “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe”
- Add /nomutex to that target line. Then the line would be (Include the Quotes in the address) :
“C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
- “Apply” it and then click “Ok”.
- Check out if it works, Enjoy Multi-GTalks!
Don’t forget to leave comments here if this works…[:)]